Immuvet Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Web site as well as all transactions conducted through the site.
IMMUVET, INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OPINIONS, COMMENTS AND TESTIMONIALS POSTED TO THIS WEBSITE. ADDITIONALLY, THESE TESTIMONIALS ARE NOT INTENDED TO MAKE CLAIMS THAT THESE PRODUCTS CAN BE USED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, MITIGATE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. THESE CLAIMS HAVE NOT BEEN CLINICALLY PROVEN OR EVALUATED BY THE FDA.
- All notices from Immuvet Inc. to You may be posted on our Web site and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Immuvet Inc. shall be made either by e-mail, sent to the address we provide on our Web site, or first class mail to our address at:
5640 SW 6th Place, Suite 500
Ocala, FL 6933
Delivery shall be deemed to have been made by You to Immuvet Inc. five (5) days after the date sent.
- All content appearing on this Web site is the property of:
5640 SW 6th Place, Suite 500
Ocala, FL 34474
Copyright © 2008-2015 Immuvet Inc. All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this Web site so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2008-2015 Immuvet Inc. All rights reserved.
Use Of Site
- This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Immuvet Inc. and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Immuvet Inc. believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Immuvet Inc. and its subsidiaries.
- Customer service is available as defined on the Contact Us page of this Web site.
- Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm ET
- Tel: (352) 291-0200
- Fax: (352) 291-6933
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Immuvet Inc. and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
- GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of Immuvet Inc. shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
- MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Immuvet Inc. with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Immuvet Inc. with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Immuvet Inc.. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.